Thursday 18 November 2010

Prelium Task Photos

Below are some of the photos i took for my school arts magazine.

Front Cover Image;


This is the front cover of my school arts magazine. The image is a photograph of 2 girls playing the guitar. The photograph is a full body shot that uses natural lighting shining through the window. Before i use it as my front cover image i will edit and crop the picture, this will hopefully bring all focus to the gilrs and make the image more interesting.

Contents Page image;

This is the image i will use as the background for my contents page. The image is a midshot of 2 girls playing a clapping game. The image is taken outside and therefore the lighting is natural from the sun. The image is very positive as both the gilrs in the image are smiling and having fun, this will help attract my target audience. Before using this image im my magazine i will crop it and increase the contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment